The Sims 4 - Starving Artist To Superstar Challenge: Writing The First Song (Chapter 3)

With my own guitar, I can start writing my guitar song, which is the first of three songs I need to sign on with a company. I spent a few days at the park for a quiet environment to write the song, where there is absolutely no one else at the building.



The park has lots of food stalls, which is perfect for me to find out and try all the specialty food San Myshuno has to offer.



Since there's a piano nearby the building at the area for weddings, I use it to practice and improve my skill in between writing my guitar song.



I couldn't go a few days without earning money, so I tried busking at the park to not waste time travelling around the city. To my disappointment, I couldn't get much tips since there was only a handful of passers by.



After the few days at the park, writing my guitar song and practicing the piano, I went back to the art gallery to get started on my last instrument, violin.



With my guitar song written and being skilled at the piano, my next step is to start writing my piano song. In between that, I will practice the violin like what I've done the last few days with the guitar song and practicing the piano.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.