The Sims 4 - Starving Artist To Superstar Challenge: The Karaoke Legends (Chapter 5)

After the second night, I decided to not stay at Anaya's house anymore, even if she invited. Instead, I tried to become good friends with Miko Ojo, who I've been frequently seeing and chatting with.



We spent the evening together singing karaoke and became good friends.



When I got to Miko's house, I was surprised to see Akira, who was my first friend in the city. Together with another guy, Darling, the three of them are housemates.



Since it was already very late in the night, I got too tired while chatting with Akira and fell asleep.



Miko has the karaoke machine at her house and I had a karaoke session with her the next morning. The three housemates are known as the karaoke legends, so it felt such an honour to be singing with a karaoke legend.



With all the socializing, I've not got the chance to make any money for days. So after leaving Miko's house in the afternoon, I went to busk outside a karaoke bar.



As much as I hope to have more good friends and spent more nights at houses, socializing is very time consuming. I think I should keep my focus on the completing the prerequisite, so that I can quickly get signed on with a company.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.