The Sims 4 - Starving Artist To Superstar Challenge: First Accomplishment (Chapter 2)

It is my third day of wandering around San Myshuno as a starving artist, chasing my musical aspiration. I am back at the art gallery in the morning to practice the piano.



In the late morning when the bar had opened, I went down for free chips.



Since I was getting tired, I had a nap at a bench outside the art gallery, before going to the lounge to busk.



One bowl of chips wasn't filling enough and I was hungry again, so I had another bowl at the lounge before busking.



Since there was no entertainer this evening, I could busk at the front of the stage.



With the stage to myself, I busked for longer hours until I was exhausted and spent the night on a bench outside the lounge.



Since I had made my first accomplishment last evening from busking, I decided to take part of the day off and explore the specialties of San Myshuno. First I had a meal from one of the food stalls. While I do not mind having free chips from the bar for all my meals, seeing the food stalls got me tempted. After knowing that it is a specialty of San Myshuno, I decided I'll try as many dishes as I can before I leave.



Then I went to a karaoke bar, which is another specialty of San Myshuno. While I was there, I took the chance to practice my singing. As an aspiring superstar, I should also be able to sing well.



After trying out the karaoke machine and practicing my singing, I had a chat with Akira who became my first friend in the city.



I ended my partial day off with a nap on a bench before busking.



After a few days of busking at the lounge, I had finally saved enough to buy my own guitar, which was the accomplishment I made last evening. I tried busking at the platform outside the karaoke bar but I couldn't get much tips since there were only a handful of passers by.



I decided to go back to the lounge to busk and since I have my own guitar, I busked outside the lounge.



Having gotten my own guitar, it shows that I am coping well as a starving artist, despite my materialistic trait. My next goals are to master the piano and get started on writing my own songs. I need to have written three songs in order to sign on with a company, one for each instrument. Since I have my own guitar now, I'll start with writing a guitar song.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.