The Sims 4 - Starving Artist To Superstar Challenge: First Good Friend (Chapter 4)

With my guitar song written and piano mastered, I decided to take some time off to explore more of the city. I went to the other karaoke bar and since then, I have become a frequent at karaoke bars to practice my singing and join the contest. That is where I usually see Anaya Jang and we quickly became good friends, after hanging out a few times.



Being good friends, Anaya invited me to stay overnight at her house.



With a keyboard at Anaya's house, I could start writing my piano song, the second of three songs I need to sign on with a company.



Although I had to sleep on the couch at Anaya's, it is definitely still comfier than all the outdoor benches around the city.



Anaya's husband, Baako, wasn't at home before I slept, so I only got to meet him the next morning and we had a chat.



I spent most of the day writing my piano song before leaving Anaya's house.



My thought was to stay for only a night but just moments after leaving Anaya's house, she invited me back and I stayed another night.



Having a good friend and staying overnight at a house really does make the night easier to cope. Since the couch is softer and comfier than the rough outdoor benches, I could get better sleep. I think I should try to have more good friends and get to stay more nights at houses.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.