The Sims 4 - Starving Artist To Superstar Challenge: Keeping My Focus (Chapter 6)

Tuesday, September 15, 2020
After the few days of trying to have good friends and staying at houses, I decided to keep my focus on making music and money. The next time I went to busk, I had gotten on my own violin, and I only busk outside karaoke bars.



I still visit karaoke bars frequently, mostly only to practice my singing and join the contest.



I will socialize and have a chat if it's someone like Anaya Jang, who I am already good friends with.



Meeting Anaya means I get invited to stay for the night at her house.



By staying at Anaya's house, I got to use her keyboard to continue writing my piano song.



When I don't get to stay at any of my two good friend's house, I will spend the night at the park.



The park isn't only my sleeping place. It is also the place where I write my violin song, inside the quiet building. The last time I rushed through writing my guitar song and spent a few consecutive days at the park, but this time I decided to take it slow.



I still went busking outside a karaoke bar in between writing the song.



I also still went to practice my singing and join the karaoke contest.



With my piano and violin song underway, I am almost completing the prerequisite to join a company. My plan is to join a company in Windenburg, where my dream house plot of land is located.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.