The Sims 4 - I'm A Lover Challenge: Sophie's Birthday (Chapter 1.20)

Thursday, October 19, 2017
It's Sophie's birthday and I planned to have a simple celebration in the evening at our backyard. I chose to make a strawberry cake for her and kept it in the refrigerator since it was still early in the afternoon when I finished making it. I didn't expect that Gunther and Sawyer would be tired and needed an afternoon nap, so we had the celebration a little later than I planned. Since it was already past my planned time, I got everyone into the backyard as soon as they woke up.

We started off by relaxing on the couch, happily chatting with each other and embracing Sophie's last moments as a toddler.


Since it was the evening, it gets darker as the hours go by. Before it gets to the darkest, I quickly got Sophie to blow out the candles on her cake.


Then all of us enjoyed the cake together with the birthday girl alone on one couch.


Now that Sophie is a child, she will be starting school. There's lots of prepartions to be done to get Sophie ready for school and hopefully everything will go well.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.